Minimum Order Requirement
Warranty of Goods/Services
1. No minimum order requirement. Purchase 1 or more items of any design, size or color are allowed.
2. All our goods/services will serve their intended functions.
Terms of Warranty
3. All warranty conditions are stated in the product/services
information provided, unless the manufacturer has provided
4. All our wholesale prices are nett. Shipment charges to the destination
country are excluded.
5. Delivery will be done by courier service and shipment
charges will be according to the prevailing shipment rates. Please check the rates at Shipping & Payment.
6. We accept payments by Bank transfer, Western Union, Paypal and Moneybookers.
7. We ensure accuracy in our billing as all our transactions.
Cancellation of Orders
8. We will refund the amount paid if the order is cancelled
due to the unavailability of goods.
9. We will not entertain any cancellations once the order
is confirmed and paid by the customer.
Confirmation of Orders
10. We will send an electronic acknowledgement to the customer
within 24 hours upon successful submission of the electronic
order. If items ordered are unavailable, a message will
be sent to the customer for further action.
Exchange & Refunds
By accepting the Policy and the User Agreement in registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the Website (such as buying, selling, bidding, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item;
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to the Company, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customisation programmes, simply email us at email@example.com to unsubscribe.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family;
- Send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers; and
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Your information is stored on our server. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
11. All our goods sold are non-refundable and non-exchangable. Goods will be inspected before delivery. In any case whereby goods is defective, refund may be made but we have the final decision.